clear out the pain
take physical and emotional control
create beautiful relationships
realize your potential
Emotional Freedom Technique
EFT (often known as Tapping or EFT Tapping), is a universal healing tool that can provide impressive results for physical, emotional, and performance issues. EFT operates on the premise that no matter what part of your life needs improvement, there are unresolved emotional issues in the way. Even for physical issues, chronic pain, or diagnosed conditions, it is common knowledge that any kind of emotional stress can impede the natural healing potential of the human body. EFT offers such a wide range of success we “try it on anything.”
I will invite you to say what bothers you, while gently tapping the meridian points as seen in the sample session video on this page.
Roots EFT – learn the secrets behind intimate relationships, the science and art of love
Clearing the “roots”. This is the goal, once you identify the emotional drivers behind your anxiety, your feelings of overwhelm, your depression, your tendency towards emotional eating (eating something and then wishing you hadn’t) and any other issues that are showing up for you. Usually a practitioner will guide you through this, asking the right questions and able to see through your subconscious resistance.
Roots EFT is Heather’s specialty, she wants to see you succeed in life, love and relationships and she can help you. She’s got the credentials and now she ‘mid-wives’ emotions that hinder, researches and authors books, runs seminars and develops the tools to guide people like you safely onwards to epic love relationships.
“The game” of love is not only an art, but a science.
There are simple rules and proven-to-be effective skills to adopt and use.
A 30 minute no-cost interactive session will introduce you to:
- Heather’s successful ‘Roots EFT’, a customized adaptation of the scientifically recognized Emotional Freedom Technique or ‘Tapping’
- The 1-2-3 steps of creating or refreshing a fulfilling and enduring relationship
What EFT sessions involve:
Sessions are conducted as counseling sessions would be and begin with a relaxing and grounding exercise. Whatever is most disturbing is addressed first. You are led by your practitioner with you following and adding or changing as necessary. This two-way process continues until the intensity is low or a new aspect comes up with higher intensity. Each session ends with you in a calm and stable state. We give you guidelines to use to reinforce the progress made and to keep benefitting more and more by transforming your life in a positive direction with EFT.
This self-development and transformation program is specifically designed to build confidence and create beautiful relationships –attracting, dating, developing, even finishing and preparing for the next if required. The number of sessions varies depending on goals. Sessions are individualized but also offered as a 4 week group series (3 hours per week) Couples sessions can be included after initial individual sessions.
Three ways to get the greatest value from EFT:
- “Combo-it” by adding some EFT “tapping” while face-up on the massage table, then turn over to drift into oblivion, allowing your mind-body to fully absorb all the emotional shifting. The add-on version costs less than the stand-alone EFT session.
- 5-series of Roots EFT is recommended to clear your core beliefs ‘from the roots’ and offered at discounted price
- Bonus opportunities: Keep in touch (newsletter link) as we offer ongoing resources, group sessions and private facebook community which will show you easy and effective ways to keep tapping into emotional freedom!
Most people I see have over 80% improvement at the first session. The American Psychological Association recognizes EFT as an evidence-based treatments effective for a number of conditions, including PTSD.” EFT offers a gentle, gradual clearing of whatever triggers you to over-react, leading to dramatic and long-lasting improvements. Here’s what some of them say:
“I am so grateful for your help and support in releasing those emotions and beliefs. I could really feel the energy moving in my body during and immediately after the ‘session’ and feel so much lighter as a result! Thanks so much for creating that opportunity and sharing your gift.”
“I left feeling empowered, in more control and with less pain, both physical and emotional. I also am leaving feeling more connected, grounded…and convinced!”
“I appreciated the deep work and really made a difference in how I felt about my family feuding. That released a weight from my shoulders for sure.”
“I feel lighter and freer, like I have a weight lifted off my shoulders.”
“After Massage/EFT combo: Heavy construction worker: I feel fantastic! like I just had 40 pounds lifted off of me.”
“After just one EFT session…and in one case, after only a few minutes, two woman reported: I felt lighter and happier for days afterwards . It really helped me. I’ve been using it on my own and shifting out of difficult emotional times.”
Frequently Asked Questions
Why should I try tapping
- It’s Simple.
- You can do it anywhere and anytime.
- Quicker, more complete improvements than common methods of dealing with these issues and the results are permanent, regardless of how long you’ve had the issue.
- You can do a lot on your own, plus you can access sessions on-line, on the phone or in-person with a certified EFT Practitioner who will guide you gently through your deepest, underlying core issues.
How can I use EFT
- first aid for personal use. For example:
- When you get upset and you really can’t afford to be upset.
- When you want to calm down before you say something to your partner or your employee that will mean big trouble later.
- When you have a food you crave in front of you but you really don’t want to eat it.
- When you are about to do something scary like speaking in public.
- When your child or pet is very upset.